Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Sauteuse with Lid, 3.7-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Sauteuse is a perfect pot to use comfortably on the stove while stirring the ingredients. It has an XD nonstick coating that contains 20 percent more diamonds to have better food release properties. It has a more comfortable and easy cleaning. Thanks to the cooking surface has 40 percent more durability. At the same time, it has an extra thick aluminum design and a rivet-free surface for protection against bacteria and an even distribution of heat.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Made in Switzerland