Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Roasting Pan, 4.8-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
This Roasting Pan is ideal for the kitchen enthusiast, it is the size you need to cook a turkey or a small ham. It has an XD non-stick coating and it is very easy to clean it after using it. Also, it has 20 percent more diamonds providing smooth cooking, the flat base does not deform over time and the riveted surface guarantees protection against bacteria. Thanks to its extra thick aluminum structure it manages to distribute the heat uniformly and has a corrosion resistant layer. It can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F/260C.
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Made in Switzerland