Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Pancake Pan, 10.25-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Pancake Pan is designed to make Swedish pancakes, has 20 percent more diamonds and has improved properties in food release, thanks to the extra thick aluminum base provides an even distribution of heat. You can create perfect rings and you do not even need to use oils or butters thanks to the XD non-stick coating you can cook healthier. It can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F, it is free of PFOA and it is repellent with the environment.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Made in Switzerland