Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Fry Pan with Lid, 9.5-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Fry Pan is perfect for frying, sauting, browning and searing your food. This 9.5-inch frying pan is the ideal combination of a rivet-free cooking with the revolutionary XD coating. Also, it can be in the oven up to 500 F and provides an even distribution of heat thanks to its extra thick aluminum design. It is considered the perfect size for any dish you want to cook. It is free of PFOA and you can use little or no oil to make dishes healthier and much easier to clean.
- Extra thick, cast aluminum body with a perfectly flat base will not tip/spin or warp; provides uniform heat distribution
- Oven-safe up to 500F (260C); suitable for gas, electric, radiant, ceramic, and halogen; not for induction use
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles with brushed stainless steel flame guard designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Rivet-free cooking surface for maximum protection against bacteria
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland