Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Fry Pan with Lid, 8-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The 8-inch Fry Pan features a reinforced coating with XD diamond and an extra thick aluminum design that is sturdy. It offers an incredible experience in the kitchen and an effortless cleaning. This pan is so small that you can store it more easily and you have more space to cook. It has a hard surface and superior properties to release food, is designed to use little or no oil. Also, It is free of PFOA, and the heat is evenly distributed.
- Extra thick, cast aluminum body with a perfectly flat base will not tip/spin or warp; provides uniform heat distribution
- Oven-safe up to 500F (260C); suitable for gas, electric, radiant, ceramic, and halogen; not for induction use
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles with brushed stainless steel flame guard designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Rivet-free cooking surface for maximum protection against bacteria
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland