Swiss Diamond XD Induction Japanese Omelet Pan, 7 x 5-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Japanese Omelet Pan is perfect for you to prepare an egg Omelette. In Japan, Tamagoyaki is a dish that is served at breakfast and at dinner. This pan features an XD non-stick coating and 20 percent more diamonds for better food release properties. Also, thanks to the cooking surface and aluminum base, it creates a corrosion resistant layer. It is free of PFOA, and allows you to cook without oils or butter, ideal to prepare healthier dishes. It has an extra thick aluminum body with a flat base that does not tilt, turn or deform while you are cooking. And the riveted cooking surface guarantees protection against bacteria, has a uniform heat distribution. It has an ergonomic handle that fits your hands.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Made in Switzerland