Swiss Diamond XD Classic Induction Square Saute Pan with Lid, 5.3-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Saute Pan provides the ability to distribute heat uniformly and has XD non-stick coating that has 20% more diamonds to obtain a cooking surface with improved release properties foods. It's free of PFOA, and you can cook fresh steamed vegetables if you use the glass lid that has an adjustable knob to control the steam. Thanks to its surface without rivets provides protection against bacteria, has an extra thick aluminum design and a flat base that does not rotate, or deforms while you are cooking. You can make healthy dishes since you do not need to use oils or butter.
- Diamond-reinforced nonstick surface provides years of trouble-free cooking and easy cleanup
- Rivet-free handle leaves provides maximum protection against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 500F
- No oil or butter needed for cooking
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland