Swiss Diamond XD Classic Induction Sauce Pan with Lid, 3.2-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Induction Nonstick Sauce Pan of 8-Inches is ideal if you want to create sauces. It has a cast aluminum base that does not flip, turn or deform over time. The cooking surface provides excellent heat distribution, and has an XD non-stick coating that contains 20 percent more diamonds. In addition, it has a corrosion resistant coating and greater durability. It has an ergonomic handle that adapts to your hands and is suitable to be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F.
- XD Diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland