Swiss Diamond XD Classic Induction Fry Pan with Lid, 12.5-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The 12-inch Induction Fry Pan features an XD non-stick coating that has 20 percent more diamonds. Provides trouble-free cooking and effortless cleaning. You can distribute the heat evenly. And the surface without rivets guarantees protection against bacteria, is free of PFOA. In addition, it can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F and its extra thick aluminum flat base is ideal for conducting heat. You do not need to use oils or butter, so you can prepare healthier dishes.
- Diamond-reinforced nonstick surface
- XD coating formulation and advanced production process creates significantly improved seal between the cooking surface and the base.
- Rivet-free handle leaves provides maximum protection against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 500F
- Energy efficient nothing conducts heat more efficiently than diamonds
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland