Swiss Diamond XD Classic Induction Fry Pan, 10.25-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The 10.25-Inch Fry Pan Induction features an XD non-stick coating that has 20 percent more diamonds. It is large enough to perform a variety of dishes. It has an ergonomic handle that fits your hand and can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F. Also, it has a flat aluminum base, which does not tilt, turn or deform. It has a surface without rivets that guarantees protection against bacteria. You do not need to use oils or butters which gives you the possibility to prepare healthier dishes.
- Diamond-reinforced nonstick surface
- XD coating formulation and advanced production process creates significantly improved seal between the cooking surface and the base
- Rivet-free handle leaves provides maximum protection against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 500F
- Energy efficient
- Eco-friendly production process
- Extremely durable
- Made in Switzerland