Swiss Diamond XD Classic Nonstick Cookware Set, 3-Piece
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
This three-piece set consists of two trays of excellent quality and a lid that fits the two trays. It has a non-stick coating XD, which have 20 percent more diamonds and that provides a smooth cooking and effortless cleaning. They are free of PFOA and have 40 percent more durability, and help a healthier lifestyle. Thanks to the coating you do not need to use oils or butter. They have ergonomic handles that fit your hands, they can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F. They have an excellent heat distribution and have an extra thick cast aluminum structure.
Set includes: Fry Pan 9.5-Inches and Casserole with Lid 3.2-Quart
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in Switzerland