Swiss Diamond HD Induction Saute Pan with Lid, 4.3-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Saute Pan is the ideal tool for cooking meats, vegetables, and sauces thanks to its non-stick coating XD provides superior properties to the release of food and facilitates cleaning. It has 20 percent more diamonds to achieve a high quality on the cooking surface. Thanks to its extra thick aluminum design the heat is distributed in a uniform way. It has a protection against flames that is made of stainless steel. Also, it is free of PFOA, ideal for you to cook healthy foods, you can use it with little or no oil. The handle is ergonomic and fits in your hand so you can easily flip the food.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Revolutionary coating provides better food release properties
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland