Swiss Diamond HD Induction Saute Pan with Lid, 3.8-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Saute Pan not only includes a glass lid with a knob to adjust the steam but contains 20 percent more diamond crystals. It is ideal for sauces, vegetables or meats. It has an XD coating and is free of PFOA providing easier cleaning. You do not need to cook with oils or butters and it has a cast aluminum structure that distributes the heat in a uniform way. Also, it has a flat base that does not flip, turn or deform with the passage of time. It is suitable for the oven up to a temperature of 500 F (260 C).
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Revolutionary coating provides better food release properties
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland