Swiss Diamond HD Induction Nonstick Soup Pot with Lid, 5.5-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Soup Pot is ideal if you want to prepare soups, broths, stews and much more. Thanks to its cooking surface it provides a better property of food release. It has a non-stick coating and a layer of aluminum alloy and thanks to this has a more corrosion resistant layer, it lasts 40% more than the rest of the pots. It is suitable for the dishwasher but we recommend washing it by hand.This induction cooker is perfect because it allows you to have control of the humidity.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface and aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- The flat base will not tip, spin, or warp while perfecting your dish
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland