Swiss Diamond HD Induction Nonstick Sauce Pan with Lid, 3.2-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Induction Nonstick Sauce Pan is ideal if you want to create sauces. It has a cast aluminum base that does not flip, turn or deform over time. The cooking surface provides excellent heat distribution, and has an XD non-stick coating that contains 20 percent more diamonds. In addition, it has a corrosion resistant coating and greater durability. It has an ergonomic handle that adapts to your hands and is suitable to be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F. It has a glass lid that helps you monitor the ingredients when you're cooking and has an adjustable knob to control the steam. You do not need to use oils or butters so you can prepare healthier dishes.
- XD Diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland