Swiss Diamond HD Induction Nonstick Crepe Pan, 10.25-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Crepe Pan is ideal for preparing scrambled eggs, crepes, and pancakes. The backside is tilted so you can flip, fold, and serve in an easier way. It is free of PFOA and has 20 percent more diamonds for trouble-free cooking and effortless cleaning. It has an ergonomic handle that fit your hands. It has a flame protection that is made of stainless steel. Also, it has a rivet-free surface that guarantees protection against bacteria. Thanks to its extra-thick aluminum structure it does not tilt, turn or deform.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Energy-Efficient cook at lower temperatures
- Made in Switzerland