Swiss Diamond HD Induction Nonstick Casserole with Lid, 2.3-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Casserole has a non-stick surface with the XD coating, and it is not necessary to use oils or butter, ideal for preparing healthier food. You can use it in the oven up to 500 F, this casserole has a large body with a design cast in extra thick aluminum that does not tip, turn or deform when you are cooking. It has a flat base that thanks to that it does not have rivets is protected from bacteria. Free of PFOA to give you a safer experience. It has handles that are well fixed and has an ergonomic design that is comfortable for your hands.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Revolutionary coating provides better food release properties
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- The flat base will not tip, spin, or warp while perfecting your dish
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Switch effortlessly between stovetop to oven
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland