Swiss Diamond HD Induction Fry Pan with Lid, 11-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Induction Fry Pan is perfect for chopping meats, and provides a smooth cooking and effortless cleaning. It is free of PFOA and has a rivet-free cooking surface that guarantees protection against bacteria. The handle is ergonomic and adapts to your hands. In addition, it is flat to be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F. Also, it has a flat base of extra thick aluminum that distributes the heat evenly. You do not need to cook with oils or butters, so it helps you prepare healthier dishes. It has a glass lid with an adjustable knob so you can control the steam and at the same time you can monitor what you are cooking.
- Diamond-reinforced nonstick surface
- XD coating formulation and advanced production process creates significantly improved seal between the cooking surface and the base
- Rivet-free handle leaves provides maximum protection against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 500F
- Energy efficient
- Eco-friendly production process
- Extremely durable
- Made in Switzerland