Swiss Diamond HD Induction Fry Pan, 8-Inches
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Induction Fry Pan features non-stick diamond coating and an extra thick aluminum structure It provides trouble-free cooking and effortless cleaning. It's so small that you have much more space in your kitchen, and if you need to prepare healthier dishes is your ideal choice. You do not need to use oils or butter. It is free of PFOA, and can be stored easily. It has 20 percent more diamonds that makes the cooking surface and the flat aluminum base create a corrosion resistant layer. Also, it has 40 percent more durability and transfers heat in a uniform way.
- PFOA-free advanced diamond reinforced nonstick surface provides years of trouble-free cooking and easy clean-up
- Extra thick, cast aluminum body with a perfectly flat base will not tip/spin or warp
- Oven-safe up to 500F (260C)
- Rivet-free cooking surface for maximum protection against bacteria
- Eco-friendly production process
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles with brushed stainless steel flame guard designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Made in Switzerland