Swiss Diamond HD Classic Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid, 3.2-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Saute Pan provides a high-quality experience, and has an aluminum body that has a flat base so you do not turn around or deform when you are cooking. At the same time, it has a non-stick coating with 20% more diamonds that create a corrosion-resistant layer that increases the product's useful life. You can use the glass lid to control the heat and it has a knob that adjusts to control the steam. The handle is ergonomic and provides a comfortable grip to stir food. It is free of PFOA and manufactured by an ecological process.
- Revolutionary coating provides better food release properties
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland