Smeg 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Black Coffee Grinder
The grinder is a tool of great importance in extracting the aroma and taste from coffee beans, allowing for the brewing of delicious, high quality coffee. This 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Coffee Grinder features a powder coated stainless steel body and a backlit chrome knob. It has a removable stainless steel conical burr grinder and grinds from 2 to 12 cups for drip coffee and French press. There are 6 American coffee and French press functions and grinding can be set at fine, medium and coarse
- Aesthetic: 3D Logo, Die-cast powder-coated aluminum housing, Tritan™ bean hopper.
- Technical Specifications: Removable stainless steel conical burr grinder – 450 RPM, Bean hopper capacity: 12.3 oz. Powder container capacity: 4.6 oz, Stainless steel magnetic plate and Removable upper burr and base plate.
- Functions: 30 grinding steps, divided into 3 segments: FINE, for moka and espresso preparation MEDIUM, for drip-filter coffee preparation COARSE, for French press.
- 8 pre-set functions (plus Manual Function): Single espresso, Double espresso
- 6 pre-set steps for drip coffee / French press (2-to-12 cups).
- Electrical Specifications: Voltage: 120 V, Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18 x 7 x 10-Inches, Weight: 6.8 lbs, Power: 150 W
- Included Accessories: Filter holder center lock, Cleaning brushes.