Shun Premier Damascus Steel Serrated Utility Knife, 6.50-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Premier Serrated Utility Knife is used for slicing, mincing and prep work for smaller food items.
It is ideal for cutting small breads and sandwiches as well as small fruits and vegetables. The serrated blade makes it perfect for cutting foods with a tougher or more resilient exterior and a tender interior.
- A versatile, medium sized knife; serrations at tip and heel; fine edge in the middle of the blade
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan