Shun Classic Damascus Steel Hollow Ground Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Santoku Knife is perfect for medium-sized kitchen tasks, from slicing carrots and shallots to mincing herbs to cutting chocolate or butter.
And thanks to its hollow-ground indentations, the blade glides through the food more easily.
- Use Slicing, Cheese & Charcuterie, Vegetable & Fruit
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan