Shun Classic Damascus Steel Kiritsuke Knife, 8-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke Knife is a multipurpose knife with top cutting performance and versatility.
This knife ideal for slicing and push cuts. It is also an excellent choice for cleaning and portioning boneless proteins, and particularly fish.
- A multipurpose knife treasured by Japanese master chefs
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
Handcrafted in Japan