Shun Classic Damascus Steel Hollow Ground Chef's Knife, 8-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Chef's Knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks.
This knife features hollow-ground indentations on the side of the blade, creating small air pockets that reduce friction when cutting, making it easier to glide through the cut.
- The must-have kitchen knife, hollow grinds on blade help food release more easily
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan