Shun Classic Damascus Steel Chef's Knife, 6-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Chef's Knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks.
The 6-inch length makes this knife a perfect choice for slicing and dicing small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods, many cooks prefer this smaller size for its sheer nimbleness.
- A smaller, lighter, and more maneuverable chef's knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan