Shizu Kyo Stainless Steel Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
Original price $70.95 - Original price $70.95
$70.95 - $70.95
Current price $70.95
Made in Japan, the Shizu Kyo Santoku Knife is a multipurpose assistant in the kitchen, perfect for mincing, dicing and slicing.
- The Kyo Japanese Forged Stainless Steel Santoku Chef Knife comes equipped with three-layered structure that is resistant to rust, and is Carefully formed using the artisanal techniques of the famed blacksmiths of Seki to attain a lasting and vivid sharpness.
- Its Stainless Steel hollow Handle makes the knife light, assuring that your hand will not get tired even if cutting for long periods.
- The rounded shape handle is of unique style which fits extremely comfortably and snugly in hand.
- The amazing matte finish is applied once more after mirror polishing to provide a gently textured finish that matches the overall form of the knife. It is makes it very appealing.
- Kyo is a blade that uses the artisanal methods of the ever popular blacksmiths of Seki so as to attain a remarkably vivid sharpness.