Shizu Kyo Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 9-Inches
Original price $65.95 - Original price $65.95
$65.95 - $65.95
Current price $65.95
Made in Japan, the Shizu Kyo Bread Knife is great for slicing tomatoes, sausage, and crusty loaves of baguette-type bread.
The edge allows for fast, easy cutting and helps prevent crushing or crumbling delicate products.
- Carefully formed using the artisanal techniques of the famed blacksmiths of Seki to attain a lasting and vivid sharpness.
- The rounded shape handle is of unique style which fits extremely comfortably and snugly in hand.
- Stainless Steel hollow handle makes the knife light, assuring that your hand will not get tired even if cutting for long periods.
- The amazing matte finish is similar to mirror polishing, by which knife get a soft lustrous appearance. It is makes it very appealing.
- Kyo blade is a blade that uses the artisanal methods of the ever popular blacksmiths of Seki so as to attain a remarkably vivid sharpness.