Riedel Amadeo Moonlight Wine Decanter Limited Edition Set, 51 oz
The Amadeo was launched in 2006 to celebrate Riedel's 250th anniversary. It was named in honor of the Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Whose 250th birthday was celebrated that year. The wine is decanted into the widest opening of the container and poured into the glass through the narrow spout. It is a beautiful functional decanter that is a must have for wine lovers. Made of fine crystal to honor quality wines with the treatment they deserve. Both old and young wines benefit from decanting and it helps to remove sediment or make them smoother.
- Features a diamond-shaped
- Made of fine crystal to honor quality wines with the treatment they deserve.
- Perfect for removing sludge or making them smoother and rounder.
- It is designed to hold half a bottle of wine.
- Recommended for red wines
- Enhance the experience so you can decant wine
- Dishwasher safe
- Handmade in Austria