Riedel 2-Piece Sommeliers Cognac Glass, 5.6 Oz
This glass is perfect for toasting in a tasting, it is ideal for Cognac. Cognac is normally served in traditionally large brandy balloon glasses, although it goes against the cognac style. The glass should be smaller in the shape of a tulip, so that it can harmonize the aroma and flavor. It has a small evaporation surface to temper the alcohol and astringent the palate. The Sommeliers Collection is the world's first wine-friendly glass collection and was created by Claus J. Riedel. It has a simple and unadorned design.
This set is a perfect gift for birthdays, weddings and corporate gifts. Elegantly designed and carefully contoured, the diamond shaped wine glass is made to display wines, handcrafted with consistent precision and easy to maintain.
- Set includes: Set of 2 glasses
- Made of crystal, riedel uses blown glass to create glassware that enhances aroma and flavor.
- It has a small evaporation surface to temper the alcohol
- Complies with the best European standards and glass technology
- Handcrafted and engraved with riedel's lettering
Year of Design: 2017
Volume: 5.6 oz
- Height: 6.4-Inch
- Dishwasher safe