Rancilio Silvia Pro X Dual Boiler Espresso Machine, Black
The Silvia Pro X is ideal for coffee lovers. It has a high-power dual boiler configuration that allows you to prepare steam without loss of temperature. It has PID controllers in each boiler, competition level temperature accuracy. It takes the technology of the Silvia Pro and adds more tools for a unique barista experience. Also, has the Variable Soft Infusion, which is when the coffee puck is gently soaked with low-pressure water for about 6 seconds and this infusion period smooths out the imperfections in the coffee puck, helping to bring out the flavor.
- Dual Boiler: It has a 1 liter steam boiler and a 300ML preparation boiler that offers simultaneous preparation and steaming. It achieves the independent regulation of different temperatures both to extract the coffee and for the delivery of steam through the buttons on the screen.
- Variable Soft Infusion: The water will fall softly when it starts to fire and only increases after the set amount of time you programmed has passed. Provides another layer of control to the brewing process.
- Pressure Gauge: It has an additional pressure gauge that is located on the drip tray. This way you can measure the pressure of the coffee boiler instead of the pump to have a more precise indication of what the real pressure of coffee production is.
- PID control: Offer excellent temperature management and can be adjusted to the degree
- Water Resorvoir Capacity: 67 oz
- 1300 Watts/120 Volts
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15 x 10 x 16-Inches
- Weight: 30 Lbs