Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine, Rocky SD Coffee Grinder and Base Set
The Silvia packs in durability, reliability, and vintage charm into a footprint about the size of a sheet of paper. This single boiler workhorse stands out at its pricepoint with sturdy steel casing, burly brass components and all-manual operation.
The Rocky Coffee Grinder is ideal for the coffee enthusiast looking for better control over grinding. Featuring 50mm burr grinding plates crafted of the finest tempered steel, the Rocky is designed to deliver 55 different types of quality grounds at the press of a button.
Silvia Espresso Machine:
- Single Boiler: The single 12-ounce brass boiler serves both brew and steam temperatures.
- Steel Case: The Silvia's steel case offers sturdy service and fits in any decor.
- Professional Components: Built with the same exacting care as Rancilio's commercial lineup, you can rely on the Silvia to pull shot-after-shot for as long as you need.
- 3-Way Solenoid: A dedicated group solenoid helps purge excess pressure, preventing portafilter 'sneezes' and allowing for backflushing.
- 0.3 L Coffee Boiler
- Manual dosing switch
- Manual stainless steel steam wand with knob control
- Includes double spout portafilter, 8 and 16 g portafilter baskets, rubber backflush disk, professional wood tamper with 58 mm flat base
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.5 x 9 x 10.7-Inches
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 74 fl-oz
- Type: Commercial 58 mm
- Watts: 1100 Watts
Rocky SD Coffee Grinder:
- Commercial Quality Grinding Burrs: The tempered steel grinding plates rotate at super slow speeds to prevent heat build-up, which can ruin your perfectly roasted beans. The hugely productive motor is also insulated to prevent overheating.
- Excellent Home Hopper: The compact hopper is blue tinted for UV protection of your beans, but still easily see-through for monitoring of your bean level. The hopper holds over a half pound of beans, and lifts off for easy cleaning.
- 55 Ways to Grind: A twist of the grind dial on the Rocky gives you 55 levels of control over the output of the grinder. The ultra-fine threading allows you the versatility of going from espresso to drip to French press coffee brewing, and every other type between!
- Quiet, Powerful and Safe: Rancilio designs for commercial use, and that means creating motors and grinders that emit as little noise as possible. The Rocky Grinder is no exception, and is one of the quietest available.
- Manual power button that stays on while pressed.
- Grounds are dispensed directly into portafilter.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 14 x 4.7 x 9.8-Inches
Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz
Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
Burr Diameter: 50mm
- Watts: 140 W
- Made from Stainless Steel: This is just the base for expresso machine
- Knock box drawer includes wooden rod to assist with removing grounds from porta filter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 19 x 13-Inches