Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine, Black
Original price $829.95 - Original price $829.95
$829.95 - $829.95
Current price $829.95
The Silvia Black brings a commemorative style to the already renowned machine, famous for its status as the premier entry level espresso machine for enthusiasts at home. To that end, the Silvia Black features a strong marine brass group head and boiler. The 12-ounce boiler allows for steam capacity that is unparalleled by other machines at this size and price, matching well with the Silvia's commercial style steam wand. For more commercial features, a 3-way solenoid valve relieves the water pressure off the coffee when the brew switch is turned off, drying out the coffee puck and making it easy to discard the coffee from the portafilter with one knock.
- Classic Espresso: The Silvia has been in production for over 20 years—making it one of the most stable espresso platforms on the market.
- Single Boiler: The single 12-ounce brass boiler serves both brew and steam temperatures.
- Steel Case: The Silvia's steel case offers sturdy service and fits in any decor.
- Professional Components: Built with the same exacting care as Rancilio's commercial lineup, you can rely on the Silvia to pull shot-after-shot for as long as you need.
- 3-Way Solenoid: A dedicated group solenoid helps purge excess pressure, preventing portafilter 'sneezes' and allowing for backflushing.
- 0.3 L Coffee Boiler
- Manual dosing switch
- Manual stainless steel steam wand with knob control
- Includes double spout portafilter, 8 and 16 g portafilter baskets, rubber backflush disk, professional wood tamper with 58 mm flat base
Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.5 x 9 x 10.7-Inches
Weight: 30 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
Pump Pressure: 15 Bar
Water Reservoir Capacity: 74 fl-oz
Type: Commercial 58 mm
Watts: 1000 W