Miyabi Koh 4000FC Stainless Steel Rocking Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Handcrafted in Japan, the Miyabi Koh 4000FC Santoku Knife makes your cuts easier, from meat, fish to vegetables.
The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting