Miyabi Koh 4000FC Stainless Steel Nakiri Knife, 6.5-Inches
With its exquisite and ergonomic design, the Miyabi Koh 4000FC Nakiri Knife is used for chopping vegetables and herbs.
The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting