Miyabi Koh 4000FC Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 9-Inches
Made in Japan, the Miyabi Koh 4000 FC Stainless Steel Bread Knife is great to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting