Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Gyutoh Chef's Knife, 9.5-Inches
With a handle crafted in a traditional "D" shape, providing optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting in the kitchen, the Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Chef's Knife is designed to obtain more precise cuts. It has a blade that is wide and heavy, ideal for cutting bone.
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern.
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC.
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash.
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method.
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan.