Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 9.5-Inches
With a handle crafted in a traditional "D" shape, providing optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting in the kitchen, the Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Bread Knife is great to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern.
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC.
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash.
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method.
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan.