Miyabi Birchwood SG2 5000MCD Stainless Steel Shotoh Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-Inches
Handcrafted in Japan, the Miyabi Birchwood SG2 Stainless Steel Paring Utility Knife is light and versatile with a slim blade and centered tip.
It peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruits and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat, larding, and small chopping jobs.
- G2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
- Traditional Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Rounded spine and heel