Miyabi Birchwood SG2 5000MCD Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 9-Inches
With its exquisite and ergonomic design, the Miyabi Birchwood SG2 Stainless Steel Bread Knife is great to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
- G2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
- Traditional Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Rounded spine and heel
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan