Messermeister Oliva Elite Carbon Steel Boning Knife, 6-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Messermeister Oliva Elite Boning Knife is an essential knife for butchers designed to remove bones from meat and poultry. The tapered, pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality