Mauviel M'Tradition Copper Pomme Anna Saucepan With Lid, 3.9-Quart
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Tradition Pomme Anna Saucepan is used to make Pommes Anna or Potato Anna. It is a french potato dish that is layered together to form a cake like dish.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- Manufactured in the respect of a know-how, dating almost two centuries, the range M’TRADITION reflects perfectly the professional tradition of the utensils Mauviel 1830.
- It is made up, of unique pieces, entirely hand- made; turbot fish kettles, braising pans and fish kettles. They are the ultimate testimonies of a culinary French tradition, always carried forward by the Normandy Company.
- The tinned interior creates an alchemy with the food, that is unique. The pewter contained in this product is exempt of lead.
- This collection is available in bronze setting or electrolysis cast iron finish.
- Superior durability: 1.2 to 2 mm thick copper. Bronze handles fixed by sturdy copper rivets.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately).
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9.4-Inch; Capacity: 3.9-Quart; Height: 3.4-Inch
- Made in France