Mauviel M'Minis Copper Saucepan With Bronze Handle & Pouring Spout, 0.5-Quart
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, the Mauviel M'Minis Saucepan is used for boiling, stewing and making sauces.
Destined for the use in restaurants dining- rooms, and cherished by restaurants owners, the Mauviel M'Minis is perfect for the presentation of sauces.
The collection M’Minis may also be used as individual container, complimenting their content, with their copper or stainless- steel dressing.
- Made of 80% stainless steel and 20% copper
- The minis allow for all kinds of audacities and decorate the tables with their unique style: chic and signed by the Norman house.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning
- Stainless steel rivets
- Stainless steel handle
- For electric, gas & halogen use
- Dimensions: Diameter: 1.9-Inch; Capacity: 0.5-Quart; Height: 1.1-Inch
- Made in France