Mauviel M'6S Copper Saute Pan With Stainless Steel Handle, 3.2-Quart
The M'6S line is recognized for being a complete collection of copper cookware that is compatible with induction. Made from a six-layer material that combines 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, magnetic stainless steel, and copper. It has an exceptional cooking technology and a uniform heat distribution throughout the product.
This Saute pan is perfect for cooking liquids on a stove, predestine to slow cooking.
- Made of six layers combining 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, magnetic stainless steel, and copper.
- Rapid and uniform distribution of the heat all over the product
- Perfect control of heating
- 2.6mm thickness
- Non-Drip Edge
- Cast Stainless Steel Handles
- Handwashing recommended
- It works with all cooktop surfaces, including Induction
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9.4-Inch; Capacity: 3.2-Quart; Height: 3.0-Inch
- Made in France