Mauviel M'150s Copper Saucepan With Lid, 2.6-Quart
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, the collection M'150s is according to your taste. The Mauviel M'150s Saucepan is used for boiling, stewing and making sauces.
It is a versatile utensil that is carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking; the high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- True innovation, M’Heritage presents models, combining 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, 18/10, combination which confers the utensil, the cumulated advantages of copper and stainless steel.
- Perfect thermic conductibility and light maintenance makes it a gem, in culinary technology.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control.
- A range, perfectly adapted to daily use, its true technical prowess seduces all those who use them, top chefs, alike novices.
- Polished copper associated to stainless steel, enhances the pleasure to cook.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately).
- Made in France