Mauviel M'150s Copper Rondeau with Stainless Steel Handles & Copper Lid, 5.9-Quart
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, the collection M'150s is according to your taste.
The Mauviel M'150s Rondeau is used for braising, stewing, and browning large quantities of meat, poultry, or fish.
Thanks to its versatility, the rondeau is a favorite staple in a chefs arsenal and should be in any home cooks as well.
- True innovation, M’Heritage presents models, combining 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, 18/10, combination which confers the utensil, the cumulated advantages of copper and stainless steel.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Perfect thermic conductibility and light maintenance makes it a gem, in culinary technology.
- A range, perfectly adapted to daily use, its true technical prowess seduces all those who use them, top chefs, alike novices.
- Polished copper associated to stainless steel, enhances the pleasure to cook.
- For electric, oven, gas and halogen use
- Dimensions: Diameter: 11-Inch; Capacity: 5.9-Quart; Height: 3.5-Inch
- Made in France