Legnoart Stainless Steel Mini Ghemme Sommelier Corkscrew Roero with Beechwood Handle
Legnoart is a brand that was born in 1946 in a small town in Italy. Its collections are the result of different designers who combine elegance and sophistication.
Is a device for removing corks from bottles, that consists of a handle with a twisted metal rod to push into the cork and pull it out.
- The sommelier corkscrew is made of stainless steel satin finishing with beechwood handle.
- Eco-friendly building materials. The wood is uniquely finished with organic oils.
- It has a long lever handle (double lever)
- Comes with luxury solid wooden box
- Designed in Italy by Enrico Albertini
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.75-Inches