La Pavoni Stradivari Europiccola Manual 8-Cup Espresso Machine, Chrome
The La Pavoni Stradivari is a harmonious pairing of art and ideal. High style Italian chrome and curves meets sleek Bakelite black knobs and lever handles for the exacting performance that is La Pavoni's trademark. La Pavoni Stradivari engages all the senses with tactile pleasure for the barista pulling shots as well as the beauty of the machine and always the wonderful taste and aroma of espresso.
This elegant manual espresso maker features a beautiful chrome-plated brass exterior and durable Bakelite black handles and knobs. Eye-catching profile is inspired by world famous violin maker Antonio Stradavari and designed by Carlo Gallizi in 2005 in celebration of 100 years of la Pavoni creating the finest espresso makers.
- 20 oz Boiler: Pull up to eight 2 oz shots of espresso.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Recessed Switches: Both the power switch and button are recessed for a streamlined look.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
- 1000 watt stainless heating element with reset switch
- Indicator light
- Safety valve
- DIMENSIONS H x W x D: 13 x 7.5 x 10.25-Inches; Weight: 14 lbs