La Pavoni Professional Stradivari 16-Cup Espresso Machine, Chrome
The Pavoni Stradivari Professional features the same all-metal polished chrome exterior characteristic of its predecessors. The Stradivari's ergonomically curved lever mechanism, inspired by the celebrated Italian violin maker by the same name. The handles on the Stradivari Professional are Bakelite black. In addition to its gorgeous exterior, the Stradivari Professional features an intuitive design.
The boiler has a large 38 oz capacity, enough to extract a maximum of 16 delicious espresso coffee shots. A recessed power switch shuts on or off the unit's heating system. After switching the unit on, the water inside will be brought up to operational temperature within a matter of minutes. When you want to start brewing, just raise the metal arm (pulling water into the brew head), and then pull it down (pushing water out and through the ground coffee).
- 38 oz Boiler: With the 38 oz boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make sixteen 2 oz shots of espresso.
- Steam and Piston: Shot extraction and milk steaming are powered by steam pressure and pistons.
- Internal Thermostat: La Pavoni's internal thermostat will continuously monitor the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: Stainless steel elements are very durable and last a long time.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: This solid brass boiler plated with nickel maintains an even temperature, which is essential to a quality extraction
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Dimensions HxWxD: 13 x 7.5 x 10.25-Inches; Weight: 17 lbs