La Pavoni Professional 16-Cup Espresso Machine, Chrome
The La Pavoni professional espresso maker is a a combination of style, quality and reliability. The machine is largely constructed of chrome plated brass and is built to last. The base of the espresso machine is made of steel and is triple chrome plated on the outside. The inside of the base has has a light polish to prevent problems due to moisture.The large boiler ensures that lime scale deposits have minimal effect, meaning minimum maintenance is needed.
Using the La Pavoni Professional can take some time to master, but once your do, you will make some of the best espresso youve ever tasted and your house guests will be impressed. With the larger boiler on the Professional model, youll be able to brew more shots than with the Europiccola variation. With a 38oz boiler capacity youll be able to pull up to sixteen 2oz shots, making it a great machine for parties or if you have a lot of people in your family or at your office. It not only produces great espresso, it also looks good too.
- 38 oz Boiler: With the 38 oz boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make sixteen 2 oz shots of espresso.
- Internal Thermostat: La Pavoni's internal thermostat will continuously monitor the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: Stainless steel elements are very durable and last a long time.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: This solid brass boiler plated with nickel maintains an even temperature, which is essential to a quality extraction
- Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk
- Safety valve
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Dimensions HxWxD: 13 x 7.5 x 11.25-Inches; Weight: 12 lb